- VIOE (Flemish Institute for Heritage) buy Site Recorder
- Oxford University Centre for Maritime Archaeology buy Site Recorder
- University of Rhode Island uses Site Recorder
- Australian National Shipwreck Database integrates SR4
- Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Culture standardise on SR4
Software, Training, Consultancy and Research
for Maritime Archaeology
Site Recorder 4 is versatile data management software designed for use on maritime and intertidal archaeology projects. Site Recorder 4 is powerful, practical and used on projects all over the world. The program has been designed by archaeologists for archaeologists so you don’t need to be a computer expert to use it.
3H Consulting provides training to the archaeological community in surveying, recording, data management and marine geophysics. We develop courses under the Nautical Archaeology scheme and tailored courses for groups and organisations.
3H Consulting provides advice and guidance to academic institutions, government agencies and companies on many aspects of project planning and operations, fieldwork and data management.